Voting and Election Information
Notice of Public Testing of Election Equipment for 2019 Spring Primary 2-13-19
Absentee Voting Notice for 2019 Spring Primary Election
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong
Click HERE for List of Possible Proof of Residence Documents
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
How do I register to vote in the Town of Winchester?
- You must be 18 years of age on or before the Election Day.
- You must have been a resident of the Town of Winchester for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days prior to Election Day.
- You must fill out a Voter Registration form. You will need to provide proof of residency which would be a WI drivers license or State issued ID with your current address, a utility bill, bank statement or check book showing your current address. Please bring one of the residency requirements with you when you register to vote.
- You may register by mail, please make sure you include copies of all required documents.
How do I receive an Absentee Ballot?
You can call the office and request an application for an absentee ballot. The clerk will mail you an application or you can stop at the office and fill out the form.
Town of Winchester Voting Districts
At the federal level, the Town of Winchester is located in Wisconsin's 8th Congressional District. The town is in the 56th State Assembly District, which is part of the 19th State Senate District. At the county level, the town is in Winnebago County's 36th County Supervisory District.
The Town of Winchester is in two school districts: the Winneconne Community School District and the New London School District.
Winnebago County Election Information: