Voting and Election Information
February 18, 2020 Spring Primary
- 2020 Feb Absentee Voting Posting
- 2020 FEB Public Test Posting
- 2020 FEB Type D Notice Location/Time of Polling
April 7, 2020 Spring Election and Presidential Preference
- 2020 APR Absentee Voting Posting
- 2020 APR Public Test Posting
- 2020 APR Type D Notice Location/Time of Polling
- 2020 APR Winchester Municipal Board of Canvass 04-13-2020
August 11, 2020 Partisan Primary
November 3, 2020 General Election
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
How do I register to vote in the Town of Winchester?
- You must be 18 years of age on or before the Election Day.
- You must have been a resident of the Town of Winchester for a minimum of ten (10) days prior to Election Day.
- You must fill out a Voter Registration form. You will need to provide proof of residency which would be a WI drivers license or State issued ID with your current address, a utility bill, or bank statement showing your current address. Please bring one of the residency requirements with you when you register to vote.
How do I receive an Absentee Ballot?
Absentee Ballot requests must be in writing. You may request an absentee ballot at myvote.wi.gov or by visiting the clerk's office during regular business hours.
IN-Person Absentee Voting is available in the Clerk's office. Please open the link below for In-person Absentee Voting Hours.
Town of Winchester Voting Districts
At the federal level, the Town of Winchester is located in Wisconsin's 8th Congressional District. The town is in the 56th State Assembly District, which is part of the 19th State Senate District. At the county level, the town is in Winnebago County's 36th County Supervisory District.
The Town of Winchester is in two school districts: the Winneconne Community School District and the New London School District.
Winnebago County Election Information: