Voting and Election Information
February 21, 2023 Spring Primary
April 4, 2023 Spring Election
To update Voter Registration, request absentee ballots, and more:
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Elections Commission
Election information is available on the State of Wisconsin Elections Commission website
- WEC Web site: https://elections.wi.gov
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
How do I register to vote in the Town of Winchester?
- You must be 18 years of age on or before the Election Day.
- You must have been a resident of the Town of Winchester for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days prior to Election Day.
- You must fill out a Voter Registration form. You will need to provide proof of residency which would be a WI drivers license or State issued ID with your current address, a utility bill, or bank statement showing your current address. Please bring one of the residency requirements with you when you register to vote.
How do I receive an Absentee Ballot?
Absentee Ballot requests must be in writing. You may request an absentee ballot at myvote.wi.gov or by visiting the clerk's office during regular business hours.
IN-Person Absentee Voting is available in the Clerk's office. Please open the link under a specific election posting above for In-person Absentee Voting Hours.
Town of Winchester Voting Districts
At the federal level, the Town of Winchester is located in Wisconsin's 8th Congressional District. The town is in the 56th State Assembly District, which is part of the 19th State Senate District. At the county level, the town is in Winnebago County's 36th County Supervisory District.
The Town of Winchester is in two school districts: the Winneconne Community School District and the New London School District.
Winnebago County Election Information: